Monday, June 22, 2009

First Day of Summer Camp


I woke up this morning with my 2-year-old granddaughter, Dena, in my lounge chair with her special, purple blankie, her cup of orange juice (like coffee, she can't start the day without it) and "reading" Grandma Sue's book by James Patterson. She complained that the book only had one picture. The picture was of James Patterson who looked somewhat like Grandpa Dick according to Dena. She said next time she would get a book from her room with pictures but today she would read mine.

We successfully got everyone off to their 1st day of BB Camp here at the coast but on Devil's Lake. Dick and I headed to Starbuck's right away for our "orange juice" but it was the real thing with caffeine. We will see how we do by the end of the week.

By the way, Allison found more stuff stored at camp to wash and I swear we are on the last 3 of 6 loads today! Just a nice clean day!

No comments: