Monday, July 21, 2008















I made it through the weekend at Sand in the City. Luckily the weather cooperated and it was only in the 70s and low 80s. I will post a couple of pictures of some of the kids working in the Kids Craft booth I was overseeing plus a couple of the sand sculptures. The one that took top prize is amazing not only because of the intricate carving or that it stood over 5 feet tall, but it had a tunnel through it. That is hard to do. These sculptures stood for 3 days and are made of just sand and water. It is amazing. There is also a photo of Eliana (my granddaughter) with one of the puppets that was posted up on the main stage.










Today I am off to work at our community garden, clean the house and a dental appointment so it is just a normal day. I am hoping to meet up with a few of my friend tomorrow to see Mama Mia and have dinner out. Enjoy the photos.

No comments: