Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Sunday, Eliana, Sarina and I realized Grandma didn't have any food that kids like for breakfast. I guess not being a breakfast eater doesn't go over well when they stay here. Allison joined us at Starbuck's and Jason and Dena slept in. Later that afternoon we went to see Kit Kittridge, the American Girl at the movies. Good show. Eliana learned a lot about the Depression.
Today is Tuesday and a golf day for Dick. He and Linc drove over from the coast this morning and I met them in Woodburn to pick up Linc. Then Dick drove off to Tukwila. We stopped by the dog park before heading home. Then I watched Dena while Allison took Sophie to the vet to get her stitches out. I am hoping now that Liz will interrupt me for a jaunt to the hospital so I won't have to spend the day cleaning the house. I put it off for awhile so I could do my wrap up paperwork for Sand in the City but it is now inevitable...look out floor, here I come!

No comments: