Tuesday, September 4, 2012


Today started out very foggy. I still drove with the top down on my car to get coffee. Coffee with the Mayor at Pirates Coffee was rather quiet but Dick got there after his radio half hour with Roger Robertson. It was still foggy when we got home.
I had Dick bring in the tall ladder and I spent a good deal of time cleaning our metal sculpture on the wall. It is so high I had to climb the ladder almost to the top to reach all the nooks and crannies. With all the pointy branches, it took forever and ruined a perfectly good sponge to get it dusted.
We also installed a new top-down, bottom-up shade in the guest room and it actually worked. Dick and I are not known for our handyman skills but together we got it done.
I edited a letter to Sunset magazine for "the Mayor" to send off. Can you imagine leaving Lincoln City off the Oregon Coast map? Not a nice thing to do! Quite a domestic day.
So it is finally a sunny day at the beach. I knew it would happen...even in September.

No comments: